Luke recently joined Thornton Jones from a local high street firm and is looking forward to servicing the client’s at Thornton Jones. His areas of practice cover.
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Debt recovery
- Personal injury & medical negligence
- Property disputes involving rights of way, neighbours, boundaries etc
- Inheritance Act 1975 claims
- Employment – Settlement Agreements
- Contract issues
In his spare time Luke enjoys spending time with his family and friends out in the countryside or trying to improve his golf handicap (which isn’t going too well). Luke is active in the local community with charitable works and currently chairs Thornton Jones’ Charity Committee.